In order to work as safely as possible, please read the following carefully:
We are excited to offer Massage treatments again following recent restrictions. After careful consideration and in accordance with official guidelines, we have implemented further precautionary measures to protect both our clients and therapists. Please consider the following guidelines detailed below.
- If you currently are infected with Covid -19 (Corona virus): stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you have been recovered from a Covid-19 (Corona virus) infection the past 14 days: stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you are currently in self-isolation: stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you (or one of your housemates) are experiencing symptoms like a fever, respiratory complaints such as coughing, common cold, sneezing, difficulty breathing: stay at home. Cancel the appointment as soon as possible, you can reschedule the session free of charge.
- If you are 70 years of age or older: please consult your physician to discuss whether a massage is allowed.
- If you have a chronic disease/condition or a disease/condition that weakens the immune system: please consult your physician to discuss whether a massage is allowed.
- If the massage therapist or one of his housemates show symptoms the appointment wil be canceled.
- You will be contacted the day before your appointment to inform whether you are free of symptoms.
- The massagetherapist will be wearing a facemask during the massage when advised by the authorities. If it’s not required by the authorities for you as a client to wear a mask during a massage, you choose yourself if you do want to wear one during the masssage. You may need to bring your own mask though.
- We schedule enough time between sessions so we can clean and ventilate the room
- Before your visit, please go to the toilet at home and wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- In these times we appreciate it even more if you come to the appointment freshly showered.
- Avoid Public Transport as much as possible. Only use Public Transport if all other options are not possible.
- Arrive on time and no sooner than necessary, just come in time.
- We don’t shake hands upon arrival and departure. Instead, we will welcome you with a warm smile.
- Upon your arrival you will be asked to disinfect your hands.
- We cannot serve you any drinks.
- Payment can be done online when you book the appointment or we can settle after the session (Tikkie or PayPal).
- At all times, please follow the instructions of the massage therapist.Despite all the precautions taken, there will always be a chance that you get infected with Covid-19 (Corona virus) at the massage studio or on your way to the studio. When you book a massage you are aware of this risk.
Thank you for understanding and cooperation. And of course, -as always- we aim to offer you a relieving and/or relaxing massage!
Deep Breath Massage